Precinct House is a fully renovated two storey house positioned within Melbourne’s sport, food, shopping and nature Precincts.
Comprises 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms on the ground level, whilst the upper level consists of an open plan kitchen/ dining and living area. Situated within 200m of the Richmond Train Station with only one stop to Flinders Street Station in central Melbourne. Walk to the MCG, Rod Laver Arena, Royal Botanic Gardens and world class restaurants. A parking permit is supplied for street parking… but you wont need a car!
- Bedroom 1 - Queen bed with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - King bed
- Bedroom 3 - Bunk bed with double bottom mattress and single top mattress
- Bathroom- sink, rain shower, toilet
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, oven, stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, utensils
- Laundry cupboard with washing machine/dryer
- Deck with BBQ and outdoor furniture
- All linen supplied
- Bathroom soaps and amenities supplied
- TV and DVD player
- Bluetooth music dock
- Free WIFI
- Reverse cycle air con/heating
- Individually controlled heating in each bedroom