Alchemy House is a newly renovated miners cottage set high on a hill with endless views. Perfectly located in-between Daylesford and Hepburn Springs and only 75 minutes from Melbourne.
Comprises a well equipped kitchen adjoining a dining area and cozy living room. The 3 king size bedrooms have built in robes, while other features include an authentic wood fire, deep free-standing bath and a BBQ on your private deck. The deck has mountain views from its elevated position and enjoys amazing sunsets in the summer months.
The king beds may be split into two singles upon request (in 2 bedrooms).
Single night stays may be available on weekends- subject to availability and an extra surcharge.
- Authentic wood heater
- Split system heating & cooling
- Ducted gas heating
- Key-safe entry with no need to pick up keys, etc
- Open plan living/dining with fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- 3 bedrooms with king size beds (2 may be split into twin configuration upon request)
- 42 inch LCD TV and DVD player
- Sony portable sound system
- Appelles Apothecary certified organic and Australian toiletries
- Large north facing deck with mountain views and a BBQ
- Bathroom 1- twin shower, twin vanity, free-standing bath and separate toilet
- Bathroom 2- shower, twin vanity
- Separate lavatory
- Free-standing bath
- European laundry with washer and dryer
- Plenty of on-site carparking for approx. 6 cars.