The Lakeside Villas at Crittenden Estate’s Service Charter ensures you receive the highest quality service throughout your dealings with us.
Our services include:
- Luxury accommodation on a vineyard
- Access to a wide range of information to explore the Mornington Peninsula
- Facilities for people with special needs, including people with disabilities, elderly people, children, dietary requirements and multicultural needs.
You can expect:
- Accommodation which aims to meet your specific needs and requirements
- An information service which is responsive to your needs and provides local information beyond the vineyard
- Convenient check-in and check-out procedure with a pin code system
- Prompt responses to your enquiries, comments or complaints
- Respect for your privacy at all times.
Help us to help you by:
- Leave The Villas in the same neat condition as when you checked-in
- Providing us with feedback on how we may improve our services, or how we can help to resolve a specific problem
- Ensuring that children in your care are properly supervised (particularly near the lake)
- Complying with our terms and conditions and information within the Compendium.