25 Harrisons Rd, Dromana VIC 3936
T: 0400 339 995
E: [email protected]
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can contact us through the National Relay Service. Visit: www.relayservice.gov.au
From the Mornington Peninsula Fwy take the Red Hill exit to Nepean Hwy.Continue along and turn left at the first round-about into White Hills Road and imediate left into Dunns Creek Road. Harrisons Road is the first street on the right hand side. Lakeside Villas At Crittenden Estate are approx 500 metres on the left hand side.
Lakeside Villas Customer Service Charter
The Lakeside Villas at Crittenden Estate’s Service Charter ensures you receive the highest quality service throughout your dealings with us.
Our services include:
- Luxury accommodation on a vineyard
- Access to a wide range of information to explore the Mornington Peninsula
- Facilities for people with special needs, including people with disabilities, elderly people, children, dietary requirements and multicultural needs.
You can expect:
- Accommodation which aims to meet your specific needs and requirements
- An information service which is responsive to your needs and provides local information beyond the vineyard
- Convenient check-in and check-out procedure with a pin code system
- Prompt responses to your enquiries, comments or complaints
- Respect for your privacy at all times.
Help us to help you by:
- Leave The Villas in the same neat condition as when you checked-in
- Providing us with feedback on how we may improve our services, or how we can help to resolve a specific problem
- Ensuring that children in your care are properly supervised (particularly near the lake)
- Complying with our terms and conditions and information within the Compendium.
Terms & Conditions
The Villas are accessed via a 4 digit security pin number. Access details will not be provided until the Total Balance has been paid in full. You MUST bring this pincode to gain access to the Villa. There is no guarantee that someone will be contactable upon arrival.
- Guests agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of Lakeside Villas.
- Guests authorize Lakeside Villas to charge all amounts agreed upon to their credit card. Your credit card acts as our property bond.
- The Villa number you have booked may not be the Villa number allocated to you. It is the manager’s discretion as to which villa you will be allocated.
- The number of guests staying in the Villa must not exceed the number of guests booked and paid for. The sofa bed may be used for a surcharge and by prior arrangement only. Should the Owner become aware of extra guests staying, an amount will be deducted from your credit card retrospectively ($75 per person per night).
- Additional costs may be charged to a guest’s credit card in the event that damage, beyond ordinary wear and tear, has been caused to the room and/or its contents and if items are missing. Without prejudice to any other remedies available, Owner shall be entitled to debit the credit card used to make the principal payment with quoted value of repairs/replacement.
- No Fake tan of any kind is to be used whist staying at the Villas- if any damage is caused as a result, the extra laundering/ replacement linen will be charged to your credit card.
- The guest is required to leave the property in the same clean, neat and tidy condition, as it was upon arrival. Additional costs may be charged to a guest’s credit card if additional cleaning services are required. This fee is based on $75 per hour.
- We ask that after 10pm (11pm on a Saturday night) guests adhere to our noise curfew and keep all noise to a minimum.
- No pets. No smoking inside villas.
- Please be aware that the property is a working vineyard with cellar door and restaurant facilities attached. We do our utmost to ensure you will not be inconvenienced by vineyard activities.
- If personal items are left behind, we are happy to post to you at your cost upon request.
- The Lakeside Villas are fully self-contained and are not serviced daily. You will be provided with a breakfast hamper for your first morning and a bottle of Crittenden Estate Sparkling wine on arrival (for stays of 2 nights or longer AND if booked directly through www.lakesidevillas.com.
- Wedding parties are required to take all large boxes and all wedding related items/rubbish with them. No rose petals are to be used on the floor or bedding.
- There is only one vehicle car space allocated per villa. If you have extra visitors, please advise them to park their vehicle in the restaurant/ wine centre car park.
These conditions apply to change of dates.
Payment Plan Policy