no interaction with other guests or staff! The 3 fully self-contained villas are constructed entirely over the vineyard lake providing a sense of floating among the vines.
Each boutique villa comprises a fully self-contained experience with a well equipped kitchen adjoining a dining area and expansive living room. The villas are very large (like a 1 bedroom apartment) and are stand-alone (no shared walls with other guests). The balcony extends over the lake, allowing you to enjoy breakfast listening to the local birdlife and water lapping beneath you.
The king bed may be split into two singles upon request. We can also provide a queen sofa bed upon request suitable for 2 children (surcharge applies).
All 3 villas are identical in aspect, size and configuration. If you would like to book 2 villas or all 3 villas, this can be done by “adding another booking” during the online booking process under “rates and availability”.
Single night stays may be available on weekends- subject to availability and an extra surcharge.
Check-In: From 2:00pm
- Free WIFI
- Authentic wood fire
- Lounge room with comfy leather sofa
- Smart TV in living and bedroom (Netflix, Stan, etc enabled)
- Dining setting
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer, stovetop, dishwasher draw, convection microwave oven, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine (pods provided), tea and all crockery, utensils, cutlery and glassware
- Weber BBQ on north facing private deck over the lake
- Outdoor dining setting
- King size bed (may be split into twin configuration upon request)
- Underfloor heating in bathroom
- Double massaging spa bath with lake views
- Appelles Apothecary certified organic and Australian toiletries
- All luxury bed linen and towels provided
- Fluffy robes and slippers (2 night stays)
- Split system heating & cooling (living and bedroom)
- Ceiling fan in bedroom
- Full laundry facilities within your own villa- washing machine and dryer
- Accessible friendly including roll-in shower, hand rails in shower and toilet; shower chair provided if required
- Your own carport under the roofline of the villa
- 2 x Electric Vehicle chargers available. Porsche Brand and suitable for most EVs.
- Self-cook breakfast hamper for your first morning comprising local eggs, bacon, tomatoes, Red Hill Museli, bread, condiments and local Delgrosso apple juice
- Bottle of Crittenden Estate Geppetto NV Brut chilled on arrival (2 night stays)
- Complimentary wine tasting for 2 people at the on-site Crittenden Wine Centre.
These extras apply when booking on this webpage only- you will not receive these extras if booking on third party sites such as Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, etc…
"Staying at Lakeside Villas is a truly special experience - from the moment you walk in, the beautifully styled and spacious villa takes your breath away - the view of the lake is spectacular."- Amber, Jan 2022
"Definitely a great winter holiday, and you’ll want to cosy up by the fire for an early night, so you wake up early enough to enjoy the stunning dawn either from the balcony or the bed. Just perfect."- Lani La, April 2022
"Dream come true !
From the fresh bakers bread, comfortable huge beds, the beautiful views to the family of ducks we got to feed each morning from our balcony, I could not recommend these beautiful, warm, homely villas high enough !!"- Bear0XX1, Jan 22
"It’s hard to think how this stay could have been any better. Easy access, cosy setting, beautiful view. Comprehensive info on local businesses... delicious breakfast goodies waiting in the fridge. Highly recommended."- Dawn W, April 22