no interaction with other guests or staff! The 3 fully self-contained villas are constructed entirely over the vineyard lake providing a sense of floating among the vines.
Each boutique villa comprises a fully self-contained experience with a well equipped kitchen adjoining a dining area and expansive living room. The villas are very large (like a 1 bedroom house) and are stand-alone (no shared walls with other guests). The balcony extends over the lake, allowing you to enjoy breakfast listening to the local birdlife and water lapping beneath you.
The king bed may be split into two singles upon request. We can also provide a queen sofa bed upon request suitable for 2 children (surcharge applies).
All 3 villas are identical in aspect, size and configuration. If you would like to book 2 villas or all 3 villas, this can be done by “adding another booking” during the online booking process under “rates and availability”.
Single night stays may be available on weekends- subject to availability and an extra surcharge.
We are proudly accessible friendly accommodation (suitable for wheelchairs)- for more information click- HERE
Check-In: From 2:00pm
- Free WIFI
- Authentic wood fire
- Lounge room with comfy leather sofa
- Smart TV in living and bedroom (Netflix, Stan, etc enabled)
- Dining setting
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer, stovetop, dishwasher draw, convection microwave oven, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine (pods provided), tea and all crockery, utensils, cutlery and glassware
- Weber BBQ on north facing private deck over the lake
- Outdoor dining setting
- King size bed (may be split into twin configuration upon request)
- Underfloor heating in bathroom (seasonal)
- Double massaging spa bath with lake views
- Leif toiletries- designed and made in Australia
- All luxury bed linen and towels provided
- Fluffy robes and slippers (2 night stays)
- Split system heating & cooling (living and bedroom)
- Ceiling fan in bedroom
- Full laundry facilities within your own villa- washing machine, dryer, iron/ ironing board
- Accessible friendly including roll-in shower, hand rails in shower and toilet; shower chair provided if required. Click HERE for more information
- Your own carport under the roofline of the villa
- 2 x Electric Vehicle chargers available. Porsche Brand and suitable for most EVs.
- Self-cook breakfast hamper for your first morning comprising local eggs, bacon, tomatoes, Red Hill Museli, bread, condiments and local Delgrosso apple juice
- Bottle of Crittenden Estate Geppetto NV Brut chilled on arrival (2 night stays)
- Complimentary wine tasting for 2 people at the on-site Crittenden Wine Centre.
These extras apply when booking on this webpage only- you will not receive these extras if booking on third party sites such as Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, etc…
"We have absolutely fallen in love with this villa. You have thought of everything. This place is the nicest place I have ever stayed... and I'm 62- have been to a few places!."- Oct 2022
"Thank you so much for a beautiful stay. This place is literally my idea of heaven on earth. We couldn't fault it and we would be back monthly!"- Oct 2022
"AMAZINGGG, such a beautiful villa overlooking a lake & lush greenery surrounding. The surrounding of the villa is breathtaking with beautiful trees, winery & ducks swimming in the lake. The interiors of the villa is simply breathtaking. It’s a full house with full kitchen utensils & laundry. I couldnt recommend this place more! I’m definitely going back & can’t wait to plan for my next trip!"- Meril, Jan 23
"This place was absolutely breathtaking and exceeded both mine and my mum's expectations. Breakfast hamper was a great touch to have in the morning (bacon was so yum) on the balcony overlooking the lake and we loved the decor, fireplace, hot tub and just every little detail. Can not wait to come back with my partner for a romantic getaway.. can't think of a better place!!"- Jessica, July 22